Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 26, 2011

Market View 26 August 2011

All eyes and of course all ears are on Fed
chairman Mr Bernanke tonight as to what is
the Fed's view on the US economy and whether
there will be another Quantitative Easing (QE3)
this time round. My personal view is there won't
be any concrete statement from the Fed and it
is likely that there is not going to be pushing out
a QE3.

It is going to be a really interesting trading day
as US markets pre-dropped in overnight trade
and I believe that we are going to feel the impact
today. Expect stocks to trade in narrow ranges
and if there is any flash sell-off, it is a good time
to pick up the bargains.

Today is the cooling-off day for the Presidential
Election and indeed it started off very cool as
there were heavy rain island-wide. As the readers
know, I don't like to talk politics in this blog but
I feel that I can't be that "cool" and need to voice
out my personal view on the PE. I feel that the
President need to be vocal, daring and compassionate
enough to speak out and address any concerns
from the ground rather than relaxing in Istana.
He shouldn't be just a symbolic figure with his
pictures all around the government agencies and
institutions. To sum it out, I don't want to see and
hear from the President only during public holiday
when the Istana is open to the public. I would like
to constantly see and hear from him regularly.
To the 4 Tans, may the best man wins.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿        



No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me