Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Market View 19 July 2011

Interestingly, history repeated itself as like
one of the readers told me before I went for
holiday that the market will normally fall when
I am away. Scary, but it really happened again.
Frankly, I don't really keep track with all these
but when you were being told of before going
away, it really leaves quite a bitter after-taste.
Now that I am back, I hope that the market will
be back to the right track again.

I went through the charts of many stocks that
I followed yesterday and quite many closed at
or near the day-low. Dow Jone closed down about
94 points although it recovered remarkably from
the day-low of minus 185 points, it is looking
to be a rough day ahead. But if you are worry
about the wayang show happening in the US
right now, my personal view is that you should not.
It always almost happened this way in the US
with the politics structure down there and everything
will be settled before the deadline of 2nd August.

Some readers asked me how low the stock can
go this time. This is a One-Million question that I
believe everyone wish that they knew the answer
before-hand and can cruise safely pass this period.
Look for reversal signals and signs from the market
and the stocks like trading volume and daily action
sticks, and you will still observe some greens among
the bloody reds and they will be market leaders who
will be the first to move when the buying comes.
After such long time writing the blog, you should know
who will be the market leader that will lead the
market action and move up (and down) the fastest.

Seriously, if you want to hear the real truth, this is just
an occasional headwind that we will be facing times and
time again in such a volatile and somewhat fragile
environment. To me, I will look out for bargains like
STX OSV which quite a handful of readers had got in
with a good price and sitting on reasonably good paper
profits now. If the selling continues, then the bargains will
be cheaper and the Great Singapore Sales continues in
the stock market with Mr Market giving us a good discount.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me