Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Market View 29 March 2011

Some readers and members asked me is it difficult
or hard to be a full-time stock trader. I replied that it
is the same with everything you and I do. You want
to be a lawyer, then you need to study law. You want
to be a engineer, then you need to study engineering.
So if you want to be a trader, what should you study?
If you think that those who studied Banking & Finance
or Accounting or Business Administration will have an
advantage in dealing with stocks, then you are absolutely
wrong for the big time. They will be bogged down with
too many academically-correct market theory which simply
won't work in real-life stock investment and trading.

It is actually a simple thing looking at the stock's fundamental
if you are using FA, but ignore or neglect those complex
maths. Evey thing should be as simple as possible but not
simpler. I am actually a trader who combine TA and FA,
but I am using both in a rather simple way and many readers
who I chat with don't believe that I am actually doing so.

I will talk more about it in the coming t days..

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it still good to buy Sinograndes?

R

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me