Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Market View 9 December 2010

Wall Street edged up in overnight trade as "U.S. stocks
closed slightly higher Wednesday, as a rally in financial
stocks and hopes over the impact of tax cuts offset
concerns about the deficit and a selloff in government bonds."
Dow up 13 points, S&P 500 added 5 points and
Nasdaq advanced 11 points.

Yesterday was another field day for the winners stocks
as they advanced further. Genting closed at the support/resistance
level of 2.18 with further upside seen at 2.26 and supported
at 2.11 The plantation stocks were doing well too with First
Resources and Golden Agri surging further. Their resistance
and support level were at previous posting.

I specifically mentioned 3 stocks yesterday: Ezion, Swiber and
Sound Global, and out of the 3, 2 of them broke out. Ezion
broke out of tight trading range and if the momentum continues
and with strength, it will be heading toward the 74cts resistance.
Swiber look set to break out of the tight range as well and the
next resistance will be at 1.06 With regards to Sound Global,
it will face 87cts resistance head-on. We can further expect that
the O&M sector will be in play and the water-treatment sectors
will be in hot pursue.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

2 comments:

Tasie Devil said...

Spot on again for Swiber. Congrats.. Too bad I took profit early. thanks and keep it coming.. HUAT AHHH

Anonymous said...

Is it good to enter Noble Group now. Many analysts had recommended this stock with a TP of above $2.50. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and great profits for all your investments.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me