Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Market View 28 December 2010

Wall Street closed mixed as "U.S. stocks ended
mixed in post-holiday trading Monday, with American
International Group Inc. lifting financials, while the
Dow Jones Industrial Average continued its retreat
from a 26-month high."
Dow fell 19 points, S&P 500 added 1 points and
Nasdaq advanced 2 points.

I have been taking easy for the last 2 weeks with
few trades and mostly on stocks which I intended
to hold on till the new year for any Capricorn effect
to take place. We should be able to see the market
moving higher after the New year with the market
players coming back to the trading positions. It will
be volatile in January but somehow in the choppy
water, there are big rewards waiting for those who
dare to the plunge.

Most of the stocks that I mentioned were still hovering
around the price region that I mentioned and with that
I will not comment further. The only thing that can spur
me up again is a sell-off right now this week as it will be
another wonderful time to load up some bargains, but I
doubt it will happen. Volume will continue to be low with
the masses coming from Genting and the commodities stocks.


I will do a write-up on what I see in 2011 trading scene this
weekend while we are having a New Year celebration,
and also do a review on what happen in trading year 2010.
It is going to be another interesting and rewarding 2011
from what I can see in my crystal ball.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me