Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Market View 23 November 2010

Wall Street closed in the mixed as "Bank shares
weighed on Wall Street on Monday as Europe's
smoldering debt crisis and fears of an insider trading
probe in the United States sapped buying interest for
most of the session." Dow lost 25 points, S&P 500
fell 2 points while Nasdaq advanced 14 points.

If you feel bored during the last couple of trading
days with the lack of trading targets, then you are
not alone. Several readers told me the same thing
and ask what can they do during such a time?
For me, I take this opportunity to do some read-up
on the brokerage reports/articles that I keep saying
wanted to read and open out more stock charts to
look for formations and patterns that meet my trading
view and strategy. You can either do the same or
just staring at the screen and waiting for something
to happen.

I actually expected some actions this week and
it is still early to say that it won't happen.
Look for the leaders in any surge, like Genting,
Golden Agri, Sound Global, GLP...
Genting is still sitting on the 2.04 support waiting
for the next move.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,风林火山. What do you think about Sabana Reit IPO? Can subscribe? -dan.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me