Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, October 18, 2010

Market View 18 October 2010

I am feeling 100% OK after a good long
rest and raring to make more $$ from Mr Market
because of my absence recently.

Needless to say, the main focus for today will
be falling on GIC Global Logistic IPO debut.
Liquidity and volatility will be on this stock and
from what I can see from my trading screen,
it may be opening about 2.1 I am obviously
vested in this stock and will seek to enter and
add positions in appropriate time.

I believe that the Techs should be Hot for
today and this week given the strong performance
by Nasdaq last week. The main focus is on
Broadway and Hi-P, the mid-small cap leaders.

Genting look ready for another surge which mayl
see resistance 2.18 being tested and the support will
be at 2.03 Sound Global appears to have woken up
from recent break, and it may be testing to reach the
$1 mark again. Resistance at 92cts and support will be seen
at 83cts.

If you are asking whether my rather negative view
about an imminent correction in October has changed,
then the answer is still a big "No". I am still cautious of'
such an event, but I won't miss any opportunity to make
some $$ for myself. The keypoint is to stay vigilant and
be aware of any tide-turning with cut-loss and trailing stops.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me