Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Market View 30 September 2010

Wall Street hit the pause button and "took a 
breather from a month-long rally on Wednesday, 
with investors bracing for higher volatility going 
forward as the best quarter in a year nears its end."
Dow lost 23 points, S&P 500 fell 3 points and
Nasdaq lost 3 points. 

Today is the last trading day of Q3, so can we expect
a window-dressing session today? A few of readers asked
me the same questions last few days, and I replied them
that even without all the dressing-up, the BBs and the 
funds are having strong and healthy performance, so I
expect a more subdued trading today. They just need to
ensure that the market don't crash before today is over.

Yesterday, a handful of readers and me went into Sound
Global at various entry price and all managed to make 
money out of the fast and furious surge from the stock.
If you don't know why it surge yesterday, please read
up the SGX annoucement. It is the "best" source of
information and news from the listed companies, 
although many time you will likely see a "We are
not aware of any reason or news..." when a stock is
surging high and wild.


Ok, Sound Global is going to be listed in HK through
introduction, and it is likely going to be interesting.
I will seek to enter again into the stock, but this time
without any high expectation like the previous session.
Many readers have been told multiple time that I
believe that it is a permanent >$1 stock, and I continue
to feel this way.


Genting is sitting at the psychological level of 1.90 and 
any surge will be capped at the recent high of 1.97
and support will rush in if it is in the 1.84 region.
 
Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me