Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 6, 2010

Market View 6 August 2010

Wall Street fell in overnight trade as "Stocks edged
lower on Thursday as an unexpected rise in initial jobless
claims and unimpressive July retail sales dimmed optimism
ahead of the monthly payrolls report. Investors were cautious
before Friday's jobs report, and after a 10 percent rise in the
S&P 500 since July 2. Thursday's data showed initial claims
for jobless benefits rose to 479,000, the highest level since
early April." Dow fell 5 points, S&P 500 lost 1 points and
Nasdaq dropped 10 points.

I am sure that most readers read about the news that
GIC Real Estate is planning for an IPO raising as much
as US$3 Billion. This is going to be the biggest IPO since
Singtel's listing some 17 years ago. I have this audacious
idea which I am sharing with the readers. I am thinking that
why not Government make this IPO into another Singtel whom
sold shares to the citizens' through the CPF investment account
and the public. This will allow Singaporean to enjoy the succulent
fruit reward from GIC and it will also increase the circulation and
market cap. With the election in the pipeline, I believe that anything
is possible, and this will be a wonderfully juicy carrot for the voters.
Anyway, expect some "rewards" during the National Day Rally
at the end of August, and maybe, just only maybe, my brazen
idea will be materialised.
What is your view of this idea? Any comments?

Ok, back to the trading scene...
I mentioned 3 stocks yesterday, and they are PEC, CSE
and Sound Global. All 3 are doing decent well, and I don't see
any "reason" why they aren't continue to move up.
The target was stated in yesterday blog.

Some readers asked me why my stock trading never
cover those in the Top Volume, those relatively unknown
micro-pennies. I answered them straight that I very seldom
will touch on all these stocks as I will achieve the same
result with the stocks I know well. Yes, you may make
100% on a stocks, but that will be only 5cts in real term.
I can clearly do the same thing with Genting, Cosco,
and the rest of the gang. Period.

This will be the last trading day before my Nation's Birthday
on Monday, so I am wishing our Nation " Happy Birthday"!!
And guess what? The lunar seventh month, the so-called
Hungry Ghost Festival starts on 10/08......beware.......  :-)

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me