Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, May 17, 2010

Market View 17 May 2010

Wall Street was volatile and irrational last week,
but the 3 major indexes still managed to close up for
the week despite last friday's sharp pullback.
"For the week, Dow Jones rose 2.3 percent, while the
Standard & Poor's 500 index gained 2.2 percent and
the Nasdaq climbed 3.6 percent." It is going to be another
volatile week "as growing doubts about whether Europe
can solve its deepening debt crisis are likely to take
center stage again." Market will seek to stabilise as
the news, facts and rumours are being digested and analysed.

For our local market, there isn't much more to say other than
we will be hugely influenced by the closing figures in the US
and European markets. It is not a time to be gung-ho but it is
still a good time to pick up some great bargains should there
be any drastic fall. We will opened weaker today, but support
will be in to push the market to a much better closing.

Stick to the winner stocks that I mentioned last week when
there are green with a trailing stop and a cut-loss. Market and
the stocks will be volatile and wild but opportunities are still plentiful.
I will comment more in the next few days as the trading week
progresses.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me