Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, April 9, 2010

Market View 9 April 2010

Wall Street moved up in overnight trade "after
surprisingly strong March retail sales increased
optimism that the economic recovery is on track."
The indexes went into the positive territory in
the afternoon and closed in the green after suffering
losses the previous day. Dow added 30 points,
S&P 500 gained 4 points and Nasdaq rose 6 points.
We will see the corporate result out very soon, and
it will be interesting to see whether the rally continues.
I am bullish bias that it will, but Dow will face tough
resistance at 11100 at first in order to proceed further.

Lately, there have been many "strangers" being pushed-up
in the Top Volume, and if you have not been tracking
or trading them, then I would suggest that you should
stay out of them, as they are waiting for more people
to sit up in their muscial chair which will stop without warning.
You won't want to be last one left sitting.

The Techs have been doing well, with the likes of Broadway,
Innotek, Techcomp, even DMX which I also notice it
running up. Don't worry, the techs should have many more
legs to run, but one should really pick-up the winners in them.
Marine and offshore stocks are also leading the winners,
with Cosco, CSE Global, YZJ, some stocks that I have
mentioned.

If you want to trade Genting, then take note that 92cts
is an important level to the stock. Take a look at the
chart how important it is. I have been asked many times
about Genting, so I just need to review it everyday.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: I will be taking a week-long vacation at the end of April
to re-energize my body, energy and soul. I will update the
dates soon.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me