Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Market View 3 March 2010

It is the same old story happening in the US, with
the Dow advancing to as high as 50 points before fading
off late in the day and closed up 2 points. S&P 500
advanced 3 points and Nasdaq gained 7 points. We will
have an important employment data coming out at the
end of the week, and all eyes will be on its outcome.
It is looking to be an exciting closing toward the week.

I received a Skype message from a reader that I "copied"
the trading strategy on Genting from another "well-known"
blog VXGo and its self-proclaimed trainer. I was quite shocked
and surprised with such accusation and went to the site immediately.
After I read his posting, I realised that he only commented on
Genting's movement on 28th February while I started my comment
on 23 February, and my more detailed view was on the 26 February
posting. Yes, we came out with the same view that the strong and
important support level is at 86.5cts, but I certainly stated this
figure days before the other site.

Ok, now that Genting had touched 86.5cts support level and
closed at 87 yesterday, what's next for this stock?
From the chart view, if 86.5cts is breached, by that I mean
it close below 86.5cts, the next support level is at 80.5-81cts.
Is it possible that Genting will drop to that "low"?
Anything is possible in the stock market, and we just need to
be prepared for every and any possible scenario, although
I feel that supporting hand should be out very soon.
As an investor, I will take this great opportunity to grab this
"infant" stock which once it is pass the initial "restless and troubled"
stage, it will be going for the strong growth stage.
For the trader, I stick to my view that contra position should only
be done when it is pass 92cts.

I continue to see that we will be having a good trading week,
and will trade the winner stocks when it is green.
Genting, CH Offshore,Falcon Energy, CWT, PEC,
Epure & YZJ (added).
Winner Stocks: Sinomem, CSE, Ezion, Swiber,Broadway,
Midas, Sinotel, Golden Agri, Yingli, Biosensor.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me