Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, February 26, 2010

Market View 26 February 2010

In a volatile session in overnight trade, the 3 major
US indices closed in the red but well recovered from the
day-low. Dow was down as much as 188 points but rebound
in the last few hours of trading to close down 53 points.
Both S&P 500 and Nasdaq fell about 2 points. Stocks were
initially being battered on the news that jobless claims
rise unexpectedly, and Greece's debt rating being downgraded
by rating agencies.

Ok, back to our own soil.
The main stock actor that I have receiving day-in-day-out
recently is Genting, which was the same case again when
it fell down hard. I said before in a couple of blogs ago that
if you are a mid-term investor, this is a wonderful opportunity
to grab the stock at a bargain price. Yes, its price may go down
yet again, but you simply won't know, and I believe you definitely
won't be able to catch the lowest point. You can start to accumulate
it bit by bit. Nobody is telling you to show-hand and pump all the
money into one egg. For the traders, I will be cautious if I want to
contra-trade it for quick bucks. Technically, it is still trying to find
a bottom with the pyschological support of 90cts and the next
support is at 86.5cts.

I will be sticking with the greens today in the stock winners
selection, and sticking with the trailing stops and cuts.
Genting, CH Offshore,Falcon Energy, CWT, PEC,
Epure & YZJ (added).
Winner Stocks: Sinomem, CSE, Ezion, Swiber,Broadway,
Midas & Sinotel, Golden Agri, Yingli, Biosensor.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me