Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Market View 10 February 2010

How things can change so fast?!
US stocks rebound strongly as the news that European
nations and the ECB may help bail out debt-ridden Greece
reacted favourable with the investors and traders.
Dow surged 150 points, S&P gained 14 points and Nasdaq
charged 25 points. Is the current correction finally over?
All will be revealed in the next few trading days, but the signs
are looking bright.

STI surged 51 points yesterday on good corporate results and
bargain hunting activities, and maybe a small CNY rally?
Are we really having a good charge before the CNY?
Stocks will likely open higher today, but the issue is whether it
can sustain for the whole day. I am still pretty cautious over putting
too high hope and stake on the currently market condition now.
If you are a mid-term player, then last few days' drop will be
a god-send opportunities to pick-up some good bargains and
add in some positions.
If you are a contra and intra player, then it is wise to take profits
along the way, and not get caught if the wind change direction again.
I mentioned that "It is looking like we won't have a grand-event CNY
rally this week, but I think a rebound is on the pipe-line.", and
indeed we will have just a rebound this week. It is not all-clear yet.

Look for the greens and follow the winners cautiously, or else sit on the
fence and watch the show unfold.
Focusing on Genting, CH Offshore, Falcon Energy, CWT, PEC, Epure.
Winner Stocks: Sinomem, CSE, PEC, Ezion, Swiber,Broadway,Midas &
Sinotel, Golden Agri, Yingli, Biosensor (added).
IPO punt, if available.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me