Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Must-See Must-In-Watchlist potential big profit stocks & IPOs

As promised in yesterday's blog posting, I will give a
die-die Must-see Must-In-Watchlist stock recommendation
for the trading year of 2010, but take note that it is just
another recommendation and you should still practice
your own judgement and evaluation of the stocks mentioned.

Some readers asked me whether they can achieve better if
not the same kind of returns from the stocks mentioned this
year against stocks like Noble, Olam and Yanlord that I
gave last year? I can only say that I believe that 2010 will
be another great trading opportunities and hence abundant
profits will be available. It is how you go about selecting the
time and price to go into a stock, and the money management
when the tide is turning. I will still continue to give market view
from tomorrow onward to help the readers achieving the
profit target that they want.

The Must-See & Must-in-Watchlist Trading stocks for 2010:
(not in any order or preferrence) (Many stocks given below
should trade above $1 very soon, and stay permanently above it)

1. CSE Global
2. CWT
3. PEC
4. Sinomem
5. Sinotel
6. Yingli
7. Epure
8. ASL Marine
9. Falcon
10. Mermaid
11. Metro
12. Ausgroup
13. CH Offshore
14. Ezion
15. Swiber
16. Midas
17. First Resources
18. Trump Dragon
19. YZJ
20. Swissco
21. Cosco (added)

I strongly believe that you can get a 100% or more returns
from a handful of stocks above when the north wind is blowing
as the market reaches a frenzy state at a certain month of the year.

As what I have mentioned in last blog, I believe that the techs
will be in the limelight this year, and I will closely monitor them
for any breakout and the whole sector coming into live.
There might be a few more techs that I missed out, if any
readers feel that certain stocks should be in the list, simply
email and/or skype me.

Techs watchout:
1. Hi-P
2. Broadway
3. Bright World (edited)
4. AsiaTravel
5. Innotek
6. DMX
7. MFS tech
8. Meiban
9. Beyonics
10. PCI
11. Silverlake
12. Huan Hsin (added)

Ok, what are some other stocks that is also worth taking a
look that are not on the above list? I noticed that a handful
of pennies seem to have a mind of its own, and will spur into
life when the mood comes, so I will thus provide a list on
this type of stocks too.

Potential mad-horse stocks that can spur into life:
1. Hoe Leong
2. Otto Marine
3. Uniasia
4. Financial One (F1)
5. Guccoleisure
6. Oceanus
7. Raffles Educations
8. Tiong Woon
9. AsiaFood Property (AFP)
10. United Enviro
12. Asia Enviro
13. ARA
14. Super Coffee
15. Ramba
16. Seroja
17. Breadtalk
18. Li Heng
19. China Kunda
20. Federal
21. Boustead (added 5)
22. China XLX
23. China Milk
24. Golden Agri
25. Mercator

Ok, what you should do after looking at my recommendations
is to put them into a watchlist, and watch and monitor closely
at them at any potential breakout and followthroughs.

IPO: I believe we will see a IPO galore this years, and we have
about 7 in the MAS Opera website waiting to be listed soon.
We will see many IPO powerhouses like Tiger Airway,
Mapletree, and a Indian company which name just slide off
my mind now.
What should we do in such an IPO buffet?
My advice is to set aside a sum of money just to be use for
applying for the IPOs using atm if you are not able to be
offered placement shares by your broker or remisier.
At this bullish market sentiment, most IPOs should
give a pretty decent returns on their debut, and you can
treat this as a kopi-$$ if you desire.

I will give a small tips as to when to show hand to apply
for a IPOs vs the others. Look out for "big names" in the
pre-investors and anchor investors having the bulk of
the placement shares. I for one like to see David & Han
in a IPO, as most of the stocks that they were (are) in
performed quite well on the first day of trading.
Many investors don't like to read the IPO prospectus,
and just anyhow apply for the stocks with the attention
of flipping for profits on the first few days of trading.
Frankly, you don't need to read the whole few hundred
pages of the prospectus, you simply need to focus on
a few important pages, like the pre-investors page that
I mentioned above for example.

Ok, I will close this blog entry for the time being after
giving the watchlist and discuss on the IPOs, and I will
continue to give market view from tomorrow onward.
Some readers may wonder who exactly are the type of
investors/traders reading my blog. I received an email
from one reader this morning and it goes,
"Gd Mrn bro,
Trillion thanks to that latest write up on ur blog! I wld like
to tell u how much I appreciate the work u had put up for
the public. no doubt I hv not been a regular visitor to ur
blog recently but I will nvr miss to read up when time permits!
At times aft reading, I wil compare the price u call for on the
day n the closing during my contra period and it will go,"alamak!
Miss that money making! Sux!" anyway bro, keep writing ya!
Cos there are many silent reader like me out there.
Best wishes for y2010"
It is for this type of silent readers that I am continuing to write
on the blog, and give out recommendations to enable the readers
to make money from Mr Market. It is actually not difficult to
make a profits in the market, but the issue is whether you can
preserve and increase it, and to get out when the tide is turning.

Fine, I rest my hand for the time being..... :-)

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me