Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, January 11, 2010

Market View 11 January 2010

A quick summary of what happened in the US market
last friday: All 3 major indices managed to edged up
gains despite a weaker-than-expected December employment
reports. We will have important retail data and the corporate
reporting starts today with Alcoa result. Many more companies
will be out with their corporate results and it is looking to be
another busy week ahead.

Many readers should had a great trading week
trading the like of Epure, CSE,CWT, PEC, Ezion, Swiber &
Midas last week, and guess what, the momentum and
the music is not stopping any sooner. If I say that all
of the above-mentioned will eventually surpass $1,
I don't know what will the reaction be like. Midas and CSE
will try to climb over the $1 hurdle successfully and will
not look back for a pretty long period. As the market move
on, the rest of the pack will be push-up to the mark,
if my script is read by Mr Market, but the prospect is
looking fine.

Some readers commented on Broadway last week, which is
on my Tech watchlist that was given out. If you are expecting
an "explanation" for the wonderful surge, then I can provide
you with the marker-correct view that the recent brokerage
calls prospelled it to higher ground. Or else, I can tell you that
it was a breakout as seen in the technical chart if you know
how to look at it.

I am still cautiously bullish that we will see another great
trading week ahead, with the Hot stocks being push-up
further and interest in the Techs and Water Treatment
stocks looking good.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me