Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Eve Wishing

In a flash, we are down to the last trading (half) day of the year.
It is great to take a short break to recharge the body and the
soul to a better and greater year ahead.

I wish all the readers the best of all blessings and wonderful wishes
to you and yours for a very profitable and rewarding 2010!!
Happy New Year! Huat!!!!!

P.S.: The 2009 market and stock recap and 2010 forecast will be
publish on either saturday or sunday.
Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me