Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 4, 2009

Market View 4 December 2009

Wall Street applied a last-minute brake on
concern over the ISM service data and friday's
non-farm payrolls report which I already mentioned
in my last blog. Dow Jones slided to close at 10366 near
day-low at the last hour to the closing bell, while
Nasdaq and S&P 500 also suffered the same fate.
All eyes are on the job data tonight, and looking at
the yesterday market action, it may not be a pretty
scene, but the market may have already pre-absorbed
any bad or worse-than-expected data ahead.
I can only say that expect the unexpected, but also be
prepared for a turnaround but it is a low probability that
the market will derail from its current momentum.
We should be back on the track after a short brake.

STI closed at a high note at 2808 yesterday, and should have
a great challenge maintaining above the psychological
2800 level today. The blues and the mid-caps have done
very well recently, with stocks like Noble, Straits, Olam,
Ezra running wild day-in-day-out. Last few days also saw some
interest-switching to a number of pennies like China Kunda &
Epure, China XLX, and the recent IPOs, which is a good sign
that there are more liquidities and rotational play is
back in town.

My stocks recommendation focus on stocks that are (were)
past and present market winners and leaders which will
always "catch" the attentions of the market players when
the sentiment and momentum is back. They will suddenly
be on the right move, and charge up high on good volume
and "sudden" good news and stock-upgrade from the
brokerage research report as in the case of Sinotel recently.
DBS did an initial-coverage of it, and it ride on the wave
and make money for those willing to take the risk and ride
with it. The profits was rewarding, to say the truth.
The same can be said of the rest of my recommendations,
YZJ, Ausgroup, Yingli, Ezion......
You can track on them on a watchlist, to see their "power".

Focus on Yingli, Ausgroup, YZJ, Sinotel, Sinomem,
Swiber, Ezion, Falcon & Mermaid, PEC (added).
Given that today is friday, and ahead of important job data
from Uncle Sam, it is wise to be cautious and be ready to take
the money today. If the "expected" did not happen, then
all hell will break lose to the upside. 8->

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me