Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, December 14, 2009

Market View 14 December 2009

Just a recap, Wall Street closed mixed last friday with
the Dow up 66 points or 0.8% for the week at 10472,
and S&P 500 added 4 points, while Nasdaq slided 0.6 points.
All eyes will be on the final Fed policy meeting this week
on Tuesday and Wednesday with the expectation that
Ben Bernanke will continue to keep the interest rate
low for "an extended period". This week is looking to be
an quiet rolling into big action trading sessions.
Stocks will be in a tight range for the first few days of the
week, and move into action gear when the coast is clear.

Sometimes, when you look at our market, you will feel
that it is doing a dance with repeated steps. It is always
3-steps forward and 2-steps back, that is why I have many
members saying that they did not make much last week.
My feeling is that, at least, we are up 1 step for the week,
and with that, I am willing to earn that just 1 step.
As long as we are still pushing forward, I will still dance
with Mr Market.

Focus on Yingli, Ausgroup, YZJ, Sinotel, Sinomem, Swiber,
Ezion, Falcon & Mermaid, PEC, Epure (added) & those
sub-$1 stocks heading toward the "magical" mark.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me