Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Market View 26 November 2009

The green light is back again...
Wall Street was in a buoyant mood as Dow and
S&P 500 surged to a fresh 13-month high from upbeat
consumer, housing, and manufacturing data.
Trading volume was pretty light, but it is normal just
one day before the Thanksgiving holiday.
We shall see how the market continues after the holiday.

Yesterday saw the debut of the heavyweight Capital Malls Asia,
and it is just as expected by many - an 10% rise on debut.
Is there any further upside to its $2.30 closing yesterday?
I did tell members in email about how to trade IPOs
in their first few days of trading, and they will likely benefit
from such volatile action.
Other the CMA, the rest of the actions are concentrated with the
mid-caps like Noble, Straits Asia, Olam, Ezra, Yanlord, which
some members like to trade, and should have a great field day.

Many members asked about when will be the pennies' turn
to shine, and whether it will get a lift from the mid-caps and blues?
I can only say that time will tell whether all these will be a reality,
but currently there are a few Hot pennies that will always be in
the focus everyday, and that are the stocks that should be watched
and traded.
Focus on Yingli, Ausgroup, YZJ, Sinotel, Sinomem, Ezion,
Falcon & Mermaid.

As today is the last trading day of the week, the market may be
in a holiday mood, and the trading volume maybe light,
but always expect the unexpected, and just maybe, only maybe,
we will see a buoyant closing today as well.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you new to the stock market? How many years of experiences do you have?

Stock Lobang said...

I am definitely not "new" to the
market. I have known Mr Market for many years, if that is what you want to know.
Feel free to comment at my blog.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me