Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, October 23, 2009

Market View 23 October 2009

What a roller-coaster week we have!
Dow was jumping around the important 10000 points
for the whole week, and on thursday trading, it
was up above yet again with a wonderful 132 points
surge to close at 10081. Dow was initially in the red followed
a poor job figures, but good results from the companies
reporting yesterday help to boost sentiment, and
push Dow to close at near day-high. We will see the
result of Microsoft, Honeywell & Chartered Semicon tonight.

I believe that many readers may have only watch the
market action on the sideline yesterday, and don't dare
to pick-up some good bargains that have fallen to attractive
prices. I was talking to a reader on Skype about grabbing
some bargains, and she commented that she will not do
so as it will be "dangerous" and "risky". Indeed, it is, and
so is the rewards. I did pick-up some stocks yesterday,
and will take quick profits today, but I will hold some
over the weekend on a trailing stop which will be triggered
if the market goes weak again.

Will I be trading today or just simply it is a "selloff" day
for me? Yes, the day is still very much the same for me,
just another trading day. If the day started off strongly
which I believe will be the case, I will add-up the stocks
that I bought, and enjoy the surge. Once the trend turns,
I got the safety net of the stops, so I am still in the profit
zone. With that to say, it should be another peaceful trading
day ahead of the weekend which I am really looking forward
as I have a meaningful and fulfilling schedule for the next
2 days.

Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res,
Li Heng,Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,
United Enviro,Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong & Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: I have setup a Facebook account yesterday with the
username Stock Lobang, and is experiencing with it now.
I have sent out Friend's request to those emails that is
also in Facebook in my mailing list.
For the readers and members who is not in Facebook,
you can consider joining us.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me