Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, October 2, 2009

Market View 2 October 2009

Uncle Sam started the 4th Quarter with a "Bang",
but it was on the downside. I mentioned on the
monday entry that the main focus of the
week will be the job data released on thursday.
Indeed, the weak job claim figure coupled with
poor manufacturing data triggered the steep fall
of 203 points or 2.1% in Dow, closing very close
to the day-low. Nasdaq was down 65 points or 3%,
and the S&P 500 was also down 2.6%.
Is this the beginning of the end of the 6-month worldwide
rally that we have? I see it as a stepping of brake
in a fast moving car. Let the car cruise at a lower speed,
but it is still moving ahead, and we will resume the
momentum again to climb the 10000 points for Dow,
which will really trigger another worldwide rally.

Our market were only marginally down yesterday
in anticipation of a weaker US market, but the scale
of the selloff may have caught retailers off guard.
Yes, the obvious direction for the market today is
down, but I certainly dont see it closing at the day-low.
Let the panic sellers and retailers do what they are best
at, and we can just pick up the bargains or simply watch
the show from the sideline. I will be particularly interested
in those recent Hot stocks that had been "brutally" sold
down. They will be Hot again once the market has digest
the sellings. I have mentioned a few names in this week's
blog.

So what will I be trading today?
I will watch the horror movie being shown, and when
the movie has reached the climax, I will pick up some
broken pieces for quick punts. If you are not in such
game, please watch the whole show throughout.
Have a essential stop if you take any action.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me