Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, October 16, 2009

Market View 16 October 2009

At the closing bell, the Dow was still above 10000 points
after suffering an early scare to a day-low of 9977,
and having in the red most of the day. The same can be
said of Nasdaq and S&P 500 too. We will have BOA,
GE reporting today to close the week above the critical
point or .......

I have already stated yesterday that because we pre-moved
in ahead of the US market, there will be some upside
resistance, and indeed that was what we saw yesterday.
A few readers informed me that they have been stopped-out
by the trailing stops but nevertheless were still in a decent
profits following last few days' rally. It is very much OK, as
you really can't expect the stock to move up everyday,
although deep in my heart, I am having this faint hope
everytime I entered the market. :-p

Today is friday so I will be trading very light if any on
the stocks that I recommended.
Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res, Li Heng,
Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber, United Enviro,
Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong & Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment.
I know that quite many companies is having a
holiday next monday due to tomorrow's saturday
public holiday, so if you are not trading, simply
enjoy the long-weekend.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: If you want to chat with me on the stock
marketactions, just use the chat room link at
the right side of the blog.
Hope to "see" and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me