Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 14, 2009

Market View 14 August 2009

Uncle Sam continued to surge higher
with Walmart and financial stocks leading
the way high, although having a disappointing
weak retail sales and jobless claim figure
out yesterday night. The indices reversed
early losses to close near to day-high.
It is quite obvious that the stocks and market
is looking for directions, and we should have
a clearer picture in the coming trading sessions.

It is the last trading day of the week, and for many
readers, it should be a wonderfully great week,
with winning profits from many stocks that I
have specifically mentioned over the last few days.
I mentioned 5 stocks yesterday, IndoAgri, First Resources,
Genting, Swiber & YZJ, and they are good gainers
yesterday. So what to trade for today, the fantastic 5
again, but on a cautious note, as it is Friday today.
Yes, they have moved up a lot, and they might have
pushbacks, but as long as you have a trailing stop
in place, you can still laugh all the way to the bank.

Ok, you should know by now, that I like to trade
those stocks within the 80cts-$1 region, as there
is a high possibility that they will be push through
the barrier. Another good potential stock has pop-up
in the region yesterday, and it is former market darling
CSE Global, standing at 80cts now. BNP just raised its
target to 98cts, and it was also covered by Citi with
with 90cts target in July. I will be watching closely
it. A reader from Skype asked me how do I choose
the stocks in my list. The answer is multifaceted, but one
of the reason is they were once Hot market darlings,
and their fundamental did not alter during the selldown,
so their "true" value will be "revealed". Some of them
are the current market darlings, so how can I miss them?
And the main reason is, they are market winners,
they are volatile, highly speculative and unpredictable
"occaionally", and they are just the kind of stocks
for stock traders.

Trade those still Hot (Green) stocks but be cautious
of south wind. Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
I will be cautiously trading today on the still-hot stocks.
Concentrate on the GREEN (If Available, but prepared)Hot stocks:
Straits Asia, Midas, Olam, Ezra, Ezion, KS Tech, Cosco,YZJ,
Indo Agri,Noble, NOL, Genting, Ascendas India Trust,Yanlord
& Uniasia, Raffles Edu, Swiber, Swissco.
In close watch: Epure & Falcon Energy, Rotary, First Resources,
Mermaid, Hi-P, PEC, CSE Global.
Yes, I have added one more stock into the list,
but you can choose not to add it if you want to miss out...


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me