Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, June 19, 2009

Market View 19 June 2009

We had a ferocious selldown yesterday after the
lunch break, and guess what, we just may have
another one today.
Uncle Sam's green closing may trigger a buying
on opening bell, but given that the selling is not
over yet, and today is friday, I don't think the
momentum can last till the closing bell.

Yes, some stocks have fallen to pretty (pun intended)
attractive price, the selling is not over, and the tug-of-war
winner is the bear for now. Once I see reversal in
trends, I will rush in, but in the meantime, brace yourself
for the south wind.

From what I gather from trading friends and partner,
there are many "stuckists" in the hot stocks who simply
pray to Mr Market to reverse their position back to
profits and don't have a cut-loss level. Like what I always,
they can keep on praying, and Mr Market just, maybe , just maybe
will reverse their positions. Yeah right, dream on, it will happen
once in a blue moon.

One friend in Skype comment that I can be so
relaxed because I am light in positions. Yes, he is right.
Why should I risk now with the stocks beaten down,
and the momentum is obviously with the bear.
I only fight guerilla warfare at this time. Move fast into
a stock, and exit with profits when the tide turns, or else
take quick losses and exit with scratches.
But once the market is in a favourable mood, then only
I will enter with full force, as the wind is behind me.
There is a huge difference in market view from the traders
and investors, I am in the trader's camp, and will remain
as so. Even if today is the rebound day, and every stocks
closed green, and you are not in it, so what?!
You will still have plentiful of trading opportunities
once the trend is set, and you can pick your winners
at that time.

If you want to trade, follow the greens, or else,
just stay out and enjoy the show from the fence.
Trade those still Hot (Green) stocks but be cautious
of south wind.
Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
I will be trading today on the still-hot stocks, but a selldown
is still welcomed.
Concentrate on the GREEN (If Available, but prepared)
Hot stocks: Straits Asia, Midas, Olam, Ezra, Ezion,
KS Tech,Cosco,YZJ, Indo Agri, Noble, NOL, Genting,
Ascendas India Trust,Yanlord & Uniasia, Raffles Edu,
Swiber, Swissco.

Enter any position with a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me