Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Market View 7 May 2009

It has been a great run with our
market surging higher and higher, and
charging up the mid-caps and pennies
as well.
Quite a handful of emails from readers
describing their profits with some
of the stocks I mentioned and recommended,
and it is always good to receive and read
such emails.

Are we finally ready to see profit-taking taking
the centre stage today (pun intended)?
I am not at all surprised that the market surge
despite all the bad news and uncertainities,
mainly the noises, in fact, I expected it to happen
if you have been reading my blog.
But I am quite surprise at the scale and duration of
the surge, it caught me a little, but you can't always
decode what Mr Market is going to do, and you
just have follow its script. Luckily, I have my trusted
trading tool that provides the direction and trading
path for me.

It is always good to see the market letting some blood
out, as it wash-out the contra (like myself) and the
weak-holders and allow new blood and fund to get into
the picture, so I want to see some red flowers today
and tomorrow. Some Hot stocks will still be green,
as always, and some will still be greatly supported.

It should be a cautious trading day ahead, and it is not
the time to be greedy, but the time to be fearful.
We have saw some "incredible" surges lately,
for example, KS Tech from a low of $0.88 to close
at $1.20 yesterday in a laggard offshore play,
to catch-up with Ezra, Cosco, Swiber...
There are many "wild horses" still waiting to be
freed, but they will come our gradually but surely.

I will be concentrating my trade on the Hot stocks: Ezra,
Cosco,Straits Asia, Indo Agri, Noble, NOL, Olam, SembMarine,
Yanlord & Uniasia, Raffles Edu, Midas, Swiber.
I am pretty cautious but will also be alert to the still green stocks,
but Always Expect the Unexpected!

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me