Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, May 29, 2009

Market View 29 May 2009

Yipee!!!! Yahoo!!!!
The Great Singapore Sales starts today, and
there will be so many bargains and wonderful
products to get!
(I am just voicing out what my wife, mother,
woman friends are thinking. :-)
To me, it will be even better if the GSS can
flow to our market, and we can have a great
trading time for the next few months.

In last few days of trading, I noticed that there
are continual rotational play in our market.
Offshore marine stocks are now passe, and the
most recent theme is Property and Construction
counters. We have seen this sector jumping up,
and is still much in the play yesterday.
We can also see a handful of super-pennies,
those that are below 10cts in the Top Volume.
Rotational interest is healthy, but not when I start
see these micro-pennies in the Top Volume,
and the speculative mood is so rampant.

At this stage, I will be pretty cautious, as it is
looking more clear that an imminent sell-off
and sell-down is in the pipeline. This is only my
personal view but it is looking more to be so.

I will still be trading the market, but on a more
careful mood, and only trade those still Hot
stocks with a tight trailing stop.
Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
Concentrate on the GREEN ( if available, but prepared)
Hot stocks:Ezra, KS Tech, Cosco, YZJ, Straits Asia,
Indo Agri,Noble, NOL, Olam, SembMarine, Yanlord &
Uniasia, Raffles Edu,Midas, Swiber, Swissco.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: If you are not the Shopping type, you can head to
the Singapore Book Fair 2009 starting today 29 May
to 7 June at Suntec Convention Centre.

P.P.S: Changes in the MSCI Global Index and Small Cap
Index takes place after the close of today's trading.
I have made a posting of the changes, please refer to it
if you are interested.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me