Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Market View 5 Mar 2009

It has been a good past 2 trading days,
I believe many readers must have made
$$ if they entered the market and
picked-up the Hot stocks that I mentioned.

Yesterday's top winner is obviously Yanlord,
with a possible 10cts++ profits for those who
entered early, and Noble and gang continue to
shine with more advancement in price and
profits.

After enjoying 2 days of winning $$, what's next?

It will be very interesting today, as I believe
today will be a more volatile and exciting session.
Today China speaks, and with a powerful and strong
statement to the world. I see those S-chips that
I mentioned to keep moving ahead.

Some Hot stocks will be subjected to profit-taking
initially, but they should be able to shake it off
and continue to surge ahead. As always, be prepared
for any change of wind. I am looking at SembMarine
with great expectation and should be rewarded.

Stick with the winners, Yanlord, Noble, Olam, Straits,
Cosco, SembMarine, NOL, and you are likely to be
rewarded again today.

On a sidenote, I was reading some comments at CNA forum
about a handful of students from a stock market trading
course buying Uniasia when it is in a frenzy state,
and end up losing at much as 20k, I wish to give my view
on this posting.
Simply, You Deserved It!

Why? Because you entered the stock only with the
expectation to Win, and not a single of thought
that you will Lose. Guess what, you Lose!
I believe all the stock market courses will
teach you what is Cut-Loss aka Stop-Loss,
Trailing stops, Money Management, but you simple don't
followed what you have been taught, and you have
learnt an expensive lesson which I hope you will remember
hard, if not, the same thing will repeat itself again and again,
and it is the same old story again......

There is no 100% sure-win stocks, and always
expect the unexpected and unforeseen circumstances,
and always be prepared to lose before you can win.
If you only know how to charge, charge, charge,
then the rest will very likely step on your dead body
and move ahead, as simple as that.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me