Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, February 9, 2009

Market View 9 Feb 2009

Last Friday saw the stepping down of Ho Ching
as the CEO of Temasek Holdings, and the
appointment of former BHP Billiton CEO Charles
"Chip" Goodyear, which to me is a not so market-sensitive
news. But the market reacted as if Mr Goodyear will
immediately snap-up the commodities stocks,
and that push up the stocks like Noble, Olam, Straits Asia.

To say the truth, I really don't care what is the background
of the new Temasek boss, as long as from the market action,
I know what to pick up to enjoy the made-up market
speculations about Mr Goodyear's future investment plans.

Congrats to all who went into the Hot stocks last Friday,
I believe you have made a "indecent" profits from a
couple of stocks like Noble, Olam, Raffles, Yanlord, NOL,
and the rest. Just held on to the winners, and enjoy
the surge today with a usual
trailing stop.

I was hopping for a red closing for Uncle Sam last friday
so that I can pick-up more stocks at the opening
1 hours from panick over-the-weekend sellers,
but it ended with a triple digit gain. So if there is
any weakness in the Hot stocks today, I am
ready to snap up a couple, but it will be a
fast-in-fast-out trade since I will be away this Wednesday.
Please practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me