Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Market View 21 Jan 2009

What a "great" welcome for Mr Obama from
the US stock market! Maybe it is the CNY reddness
effect?! :-)

Anyway, our market had already factored-in
the expected weakness in the overnight US stock
market, and it will be interesting trading today.

Yes, expect the stocks to open weak, and some may
continue the slide, but expect them to hit a day-low
and rebound from there to close higher. With Budget 2009
coming out tomorrow, we might just see some pre-surge
in some Blues, after the early weakness.
Expect the unexpected.

I am only focusing on 4 potentials for today,
and they are Noble, Olam, Straits Asia & Yanlord.
It should be enough for an in-out intra-day trade.

It is only few days moreto Chinese New Year,
and you might want to practice strict money management
in case the wind is blowing against you.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me