Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Market View 15 Jan 2009

If you are expecting a bloodbath in our market,
then you will be having mixed feeling
today. Yes, you will very likely see a weak opening,
with stocks gapping down, but you will be equally
likely to see a much better closing for today.

Look out for the green leaves among the pool
of red flowers, and trade them lightly.
Otherwise, you can sit back and enjoy the
horror movie, and do nothing at all.

If you have gone into the 4 main stocks that I
mentioned yesterday, you would have made
a profit, other than Ezra, which was halt by mid-day,
and released a bad-timing reasonable result.
I am looking at how low Ezra can go, and will
look for opportunity to charge in, if available.
I believe for most of today trading, I should be
watching the show from the sideline, unless
the movie plot turnout to be unexpected.

My main focus will still be with those near-$1
and more-than-$1 stocks that I kept mentioning.
As always, practice strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me