Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Market View 04 Dec 2008

Congrats to the many who had gone into
my stock recommendations, you are
a winner!
In yesterday trading, only Olam disappointed
us, but the rest of the recommendations are
all winners, with Yanlord and Noble the biggest
winners if you have bought this.

Some of you may still be holding the stocks,
but with revised trailing stops, it is ok.
Just enjoy the winner's feast, and take the
money if the south wind start blowing.

It is very likely that we will see profit-taking
and weakness in the opening, but given the
momentum that our stocks are in,
some will still march on, while others may
decided to take a break.

I believe most will know that Cosco came out
yesterday afternoon saying that the order of
2 vessels has been cancelled in a Variation Agreement.
What should be the "by-right" situation of Cosco today?
It should be selldown?? What if it don't??

I will still be mainly on Cosco, Noble, Yanlord, Straits Asia,
Li Heng & the quieter NOL.
As usual, you need to have strict money management.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about stocks
and all others,you can ring me at my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me everyday, and they
are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

狂风暴雨终须竭,旭日东升照九洲!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice call Bro.
Nowsaday will look forward for your blog each morning to look for some direction.
Do update us if there are more "Hot stocks" under your radar.

Maybe a little feedback, could you possibily send out the blog abt 15mins before so that we still have time to react or plan

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me