Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, November 21, 2008

Market View 21 Nov 2008

I had a good trading session yesterday,
and if you read my blog recommendation
and followed into the mentioned stocks,
you would have earned some profits.

So will the wind be blowing south today?
It is the "obvious" direction, and will the
"unforeseen" wind comes?
Can we see some greens among the pool
of red flowers?
Yes, we just might see some.

I will still be sticking to the mentioned stocks.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com


As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

狂风暴雨终须竭,旭日东升照九洲!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the way you trade on this blog. I learnt how to handle this market more effectively after taking the time to read this blog, and more after skyping with you these past 2 days. You have been most generous for sharing your knowledge. I especially value the transition from penny to $1 tip u put up, can't wait to see more of these simple yet practical tips on your blog. Cheers!

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me