Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, November 7, 2008

Market View 07 Nov 2008

Yesterday, some stocks suddenly blow
the North wind, and if you have sensed it,
you should have profited from them.
I earned a few cents from Cosco, Noble
and Ezra, and I have taken most profit already.

Today will be a "Red-Letter" day again,
but as usual, be alert of the unexpected.
Do you know that, you will make the most
money trading those unexpected events?
When everyone expect today's market will be
down, what if the market don't follow the
script, or certain stocks buck the trend,
and have its own idea, do you dare to enter
and trade them?

If you are not, then please stay out
of the market and watch the show from
the sideline. But learn from it, and it will
be in your arsenal for you to capitalise
on the next time.

As usual,Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

我生来一贫如洗,但绝不能死时
仍旧贫困潦倒!
索罗斯 George Soros

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me